How to Tell If Your Pet is Having an Emergency
We can hospitalize your pet for 24 hour care if needed!
Emergency vet care can’t always wait for a phone call. If your pet is exhibiting or has done any of the following, bring them in to see us right away.
- Unable to stand
- May have ingested foreign object:
- Chocolate, grapes, or sugarless gum
- A household cleaning product
- May have ingested a foreign object
- Showing signs of pain (shaking, whimpering, yelping)
- Having or has had a seizure
- Blood in diarrhea or vomit
- Blood in stool or urine
- Possible broken bone
- Bleeding from the eyes, nose, and/or mouth
- Has fallen or been struck by a vehicle
- Straining or unable to urinate
- Swollen or hard abdomen
If you think your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435. A consultation fee may apply. Please take note of the control number they provide; this information will be shared with your veterinarian allowing them to make proper diagnosis and treatment plan.