Our mission is to help pets live a long happy life by providing quality comprehensive veterinary services. Every employee at Columbia Pike Animal Hospital and Emergency Center and Town and Country Animal Hospital shall be expected to the uphold the trust invested in the practice by the client and their pet. We have committed to upholding and communicating the following;
As a Client, I have the right to:
- Be accurately informed of hospital policy and procedures.
- Special accommodations due to a disability or language barrier.
- Be accurately informed of the health and condition of my pet(s).
- Know my pet’s diagnosis, prognosis, treatment alternatives, and the risks and benefits of each alternative.
- Participate in decisions about my pet’s care.
- To decline any or all treatments for my pet(s).
- To receive a full explanation of decisions on the part of veterinarians who decide to decline treatment.
- Follow-up with a veterinarian in case of adverse reactions or complications regarding treatment regimen.
- Receive a fair and objective review of any complaint that I express regarding the level of care or service received.
As a client, you are responsible for:
- Showing respect for others including the Veterinary, Support, and Management staff, clients, and patients.
- Ensuring healthy habits in your pet, such as exercise and a healthy diet.
- Disclosing relevant, accurate, and complete information about your pet’s health and history.
- Clearly communicating your wants and needs before, during, and after an appointment and using the appropriate client feedback processes to address any concerns that may arise.
- Following administrative and operational procedures and policies including but not limited to observing scheduling and visiting hours, leashing requirements, payment of services, and vaccination policies.
- Recognizing that there are inherent risks and limitations that may arise in the course of providing veterinary services and understanding that the hospital teams act in the best interest of you and your pet.
- Adhering to all safety policies and regulatory protocols while on the hospital property and when interacting with staff.