Looking to forge a career path in veterinary medicine? Do you love being around animals and people working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? You could be a great fit for our organization.
If any of the available veterinary jobs speak to you, send us a cover letter naming the position for which you are applying, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
General Practice Veterinarian AND Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian.
Large progressive full-service Animal Hospital in Northern Virginia is seeking an Associate Veterinarian AND an Emergency & Critical Care Associate Veterinarian. Signing bonus.
Opportunity for the right individual to join our Emergency/Critical Care team. Veterinarian could work closely with and mentor intern staff taking a role in their instruction. We offer full comprehensive benefits that include health, dental & liability insurance. Plus a signing bonus, vacation, Continuing Education allowance, flexible schedule, and competitive salary. Busy, rewarding experience for challenge and growth. Graduate Veterinarians who have completed internship welcome to apply. Northern Virginia location just outside of Washington, DC attractions and entertainments.
The hospital is under the same, private, actively involved ownership since 1974. Multiple doctor practice. Newly remodeled facility. Digital Radiography, Ultrasound, Dental Radiography, Laser Therapy, Endoscopy and Laparoscopy. In-House Lab and Pharmacy. Paperless client records.
DVM or equivalent
Virginia State License
Client Care Specialist
CPAH is seeking the right professional to join our team of dynamic, friendly, and outgoing Client Care Specialist. Full time and part time permanent positions are available. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to serve our clients and their pets. Customer Service is our #1 priority. Hospitality or animal hospital experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidate with a positive attitude. Must have good written and verbal communication skills, be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and keep focused on client service. We are open 365 days a year, including holidays and weekends. At this time, we are seeking applicants for weekends and our “late shift,” 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM. Must have reliable transportation, be at least 18 years of age and have a High School diploma or equivalent. Benefits are offered after 90 days for full-time employees after the first review. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and discounted pet services.
Greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, processing payments, processing medication and food refills. Client Care Specialists work closely with doctors and technician staff to address client questions and concerns. Daily tasks would include closing procedures, calling and confirming appointments and obtaining updates on patients. Ensuring clients are served in a timely fashion. Maintaining a clean and well organized front desk area and lobby.
Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT)
Columbia Pike Animal Hospital has an immediate opening for a Veterinary Assistant to join our 24 Hospital.
The ideal candidate must be detailed oriented, possess the ability to handle multiple tasks, highly skilled with great nursing skills, compassionate, a team player and strong organizational skills. This person should also be patient, enthusiastic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be reliable.
The LVT has many important responsibilities and plays many roles within the hospital. They apply their professional skills in anesthesia, surgery, dentistry, laboratory testing, patient nursing, and client education. The LVT is routinely entrusted with patient assessments, anesthesia, procedures, and treatments. The Licensed Veterinary Technician must be a detail oriented person who can make good decisions, respond quickly and calmly to crises, and maintain high standards of patient care. Licensed Veterinary Technicians need to communicate clearly with the doctor’s, other hospital personnel, and clients to ensure that patients receive the care that they need.
An LVT should enjoy working with diverse people and animals and be friendly and flexible in the face of varying expectations from clients and co-workers. Technicians must share a firm belief in the quality of care we provide and communicate this sense of assurance to clients. It is important to know and understand our services and recommendations and to be able to clearly convey the value of the services to the clients. Excellent client communication skills and a commitment to outstanding client service is essential. We look forward to hearing from you!
The benefits package includes a $1,000 signing bonus, competitive wages, a health insurance plan, 401K retirement plan after a year if employment, compensation for vacation time and sick time, licensing fees, and continuing education for licensed Techs. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time. Night shift 3pm-11:00pm or 2pm-10:00pm. Weekends 8:00am-4:00pm on rotation.
Dog lovers and animal enthusiasts are needed to fill Kennel Technician position in a thriving daycare and boarding facility.
- CLEANING! Lots and lots of cleaning. While this obviously includes simple tasks like washing dishes, sweeping, and doing laundry, this aspect of the work predominantly involves scrubbing: floors, walls, etc. Expect a workout.
- Feeding and medicating: Attention to detail is key. Some of our four-legged friends have specific dietary needs and complicated medication instructions. There is absolutely no room for error here.
- Grooming: Many of our guests regularly receive baths and nail clips. These services are not an everyday occurrence, but everyone on the team takes their turn.
- Teamwork, communication, and adaptability: Our job, day in and day out, is to make sure that every single dog is cared for to the best of our ability. Being able to effectively communicate and work cohesively allows us to provide the highest quality of care in a rapidly changing environment.
We are seeking an experienced Housekeeping Professional to join our team.
Like any medical facility, veterinary clinics face daily challenges including bodily fluid spills, cross-contamination of germs, etc. Attention-to-detail, thorough cleaning, and then proper disinfecting practices are important when cleaning veterinary clinics. Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday.
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the hospital each day. This includes priority focus on cleaning/disinfecting all floors, windows, bathrooms, dusting, and trash removal.
- Cleaning equipment and facilities using chemicals and supplies; understands the importance of safety of use of chemicals in our facility.
- Understanding and carrying out the daily, weekly, and monthly task list to maintain the hospital cleanliness, the equipment, and overall appearance of the hospital.
- Understands the importance of prioritizing tasks and keeps oneself busy and productive during work shifts.